Hammock Season + Spring Playlist

Spring does something seriously wonderful for the soul. Finding every excuse to spend the entire weekend outside & enjoying the sunshine that lingers just a little bit longer each afternoon. Hammock season is back & our babies love it just as much as we do. Harper tells stories, Eloise giggles & begs for more swinging & Claire is just about as snuggly as a baby could be. We are going camping in a few weeks, we can’t wait to take the girls hiking & show them the mountains.

With that, sharing a few quick jams that are on our Spring playlist. I’m so happy you all have enjoyed these, we love music so much & I love putting these together. The girls love to dance & we just feel like a good playlist totally just sets the mood.
Grandma’s Garden – Zac Brown Band
Mean Ol’ Moon – Norah Jones
Wouldn’t It Make a Lovely Photograph – Ray Lamontagne
Dirt – Florida Georgia Line
Hymn for the Weekend – Coldplay
She is Love – Parachute
The A Team – Ed Sheeran
Don’t Let It Get You Down – Johnnyswim 
Like I’m Gonna Lose You- Megan Trainor
Sunday Morning – Maroon 5 
Free Fallin’ – John Mayer (I love the original, but this is one of the best covers ever!)
Share any faves you might have, and Happy Monday! XO
20

25 Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! You need my "kid, you'll move mountains" and "the mountains are calling" shirts for your camping trip!!! I live in a mountain town in California and woke up to a winter wonderland this morning – so crazy. You guys will have a blast ♡

    Milena
    Ladyandlittle.etsy.com

  2. I completely agree! Spending time outdoors is something we have been waiting for what it seems like forever! Just hanging out outside is so nice! I love camping! I'm sure the girls are going to have so much fun! Have you heard Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson? I can't listen to that song without ugly crying!

  3. I love 90% of those songs, the other 10% we haven't heard so I'll be adding those to our evening dance sessions as well. Our favorite thing to do is dance while we make dinner. My girls think it is the best thing EVER!

  4. love these pics! can you share where you got Eloise's grey jacket with the white dots in the second picture? it's looks so cozy and wooly! 🙂

  5. Love this playlist! I'll forever be obsessed with Into Your Atmosphere by John Mayer. The bonus song (if you can call it that) at the end is the best.

    The Man Who Wants You – Amos Lee
    These Are the Days -Van Morrison
    Flowers in Your Hair – Lumineers
    Lost in My Mind – The Head & The Heart

  6. Great playlist, a few i havent heard before! Odd question but where is that table from? I love those chairs and have seen them at target, but still on the hunt for a nice table!

  7. I'm so happy to see you adding some Johnnyswim to your play list! I'm going to check out that zbb on. I also vote for anything by the head & the heart. And Chris Stapleton.

  8. When you had Eloise & Harper, I used to think how much Eloise looked like Harper at that age. Now I am thinking about how much Claire looks like Eloise! My girls look alike but not to a T! Harper is soo big now, it's crazy!

  9. Hello, nice to meet you,
    This is "The Colourful Baby" Based in USA.
    By the way, We are the baby brand for the best baby products reviews.
    Recently, we have added some baby walkers for your little baby. For you little one, who just making some walks as parental and better walking experience you can provide some baby walkers for him/her. Visit our Company website best baby walkers and for carpet thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment

Share on pinterest
Share on facebook