If you’ve been here a while, you know I love color coordinated everything!! And these fun gift baskets have been one of my very favorite ways to spoil the ones I love for years! Even in college I would make gifts like these and send them to my bestie for every holiday!! So today I’m sharing three super easy basket ideas for Mother’s Day, teacher gifts or just for fun!! A few tips:
1. Just start with one item that you absolutely love and want to include, and then work with that color scheme! So whether that is a book cover, a bag of popcorn or even a bottle of wine, use that to decide on the rest of the basket colors.
2. For a well rounded basket, mix snacks, drinks & other fun things like scrunchies, nail polish, kitchen gadgets, books, or even a beach towel for the fun Summer season!
3. If you’re sending something to a friend far away, use SHIPT (if it services their area) to add all items to your order and then ask your shopper to put it all in the basket for you and drop on their doorstep.
4. If you’re shopping Target, which is what I normally do, the Good & Gather brand has lots of great solid colored packaging to coordinate with whatever else you pick to start with. And if you find what like online, you can order it to pick up in two hours at customer service (so easy with kids)!!
5. Don’t forget the bakery & the fresh florals for an added touch of happy!!
If you make a basket for someone, please leave a comment here and tell us what you put in it!! Cheers, friends! XO68