In addition, a few more things I think every mom would also really love on Mother’s day:
1. No tantrums, no sweeping, & no running out of wine.
2. None of my kids to eat anything they shouldn’t, including but not limited to, stale food found on the floor, crayons, chapstick or lady bugs.
3. Everyone to sleep in until at least 7:45 am, maybe 10:15.
4. A pedicure. Or maybe just eleven minutes alone to paint your own nails & let them dry.
5. Did we mention not running out of wine?
Who’s with me? 🙂 But really, isn’t every day mother’s day. Each and every one of those tough, trying moments are followed by sweet kisses & snuggles that you never want to end. And at the end of the day, we should feel like warriors! 😉 Cheers to all of you mamas, you are an inspiration to me & as always, I can’t thank you enough for reading! XO