I don’t normally share recipes, every now and then we find something that is just too good to keep to ourselves! I ran into the sweetest lady at the grocery store last week who was behind me in line, after the girls started talking to her & asked her name, we began talking while we waited & somehow got on the topic of her favorite blueberry streusel muffins (I was buying blueberries & cupcake liners, as always). She jotted it down for me, we made them the other morning & they were a huge hit! So while it is just about freezing outside, we are making them again today, eating them warm with maybe just a bit of butter on them & hope you will love them too!!
PS. The muffins are served here in my favorite muffin pan of all time, which is on major sale today with a extra 40% off at Anthro, along with the matching rolling pin & these booties that I have been eyeing forever & got at such a steal this morning! A happy Tuesday, indeed!! 😉
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
3 tsp. baking powder
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen/thawed)
1 cup flour
1 cup flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 stick of salted butter (softened)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees & line muffin pan with paper liners
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder & salt.
3. In another bowl, whisk eggs & sugar together. Add yogurt, oil & vanilla.
4. Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients & combine well.
5. Gently fold blueberries into mixture & set aside.
6. For streusel topping, combine flour, sugar & melted butter, stir with a fork until crumbly.
7. Divide muffin mix into paper liners (2/3 full), sprinkle streusel topping evenly on top of each muffin until it is all used.
8. Bake for approximately 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.34