Hope you all have been enjoying the first few days of Spring! I always feel such a boost of energy this time of year, so I thought it would be fun to share some ideas for fun spring things to do this weekend!
1. Hit up your local farmers market! The first weekend of Spring usually means farmer’s markets will start popping up everywhere, the perfect place to not only find fresh foods (the best jellies & jams) & flowers, but just to stroll around with an iced coffee & enjoy the beautiful weather! Harper especially loves this since she gets to sample lots of yummy goodies along the way, added bonus if there is live music.
2. Put fresh flowers all around the house. Flowers are always prettier & cheaper this time of year, buying a bigger bouquet & breaking them up in small vases all around the house is sure to brighten up any room. I also love the way they look all clustered together like this, makes such a statement!
3. Pick one area to do a quick Spring cleaning overhaul, something like the fridge or pantry will leave you feeling extra accomplished by the end of the weekend!
4. An afternoon mini-makeover. It’s easy to get caught up in housework, yardwork or other to-do’s during Saturday afternoon naptime, but this week calls for a little something different. A mini-facial, some new body lotion & a springy pastel nailpolish are sure to leave you feeling refreshed just in time for some Saturday night fun! 😉
5. Make a fruity Spring Sangria! A super simple recipe that I love to use is one bottle of white wine (I prefer Pinot Grigio), two cans of Fresca or even sparkling water if you don’t want the added sugar & any of your favorite fruits. I usually cut up a peach or two, an apple & throw in a handful of raspberries.
Happy weekend, friends!! XO3